Circles of Comfort's volunteer program is flexible and very meaningful. Our volunteers value the chance to make a real difference and appreciate being able to serve in a variety of ways at their own convenience. We really appreciate your support and dedication whether you can serve regularly or for a one-time service project.
- Serve as an individual or with a group
- Serve online a few minutes here and there in your spare time
- Become part of a powerful and uplifting effort
Some volunteer activities include:
- Research or identify links or articles for posting on Facebook and Twitter
- Assemble Cans of Comfort
- Help set up, take down, greet, and manage the silent auction for annual Porch Party Event
If you're interested in volunteering regularly or for a few hours here and there, please complete our online form.