The City of Jacksonville's Social Services Division provides comprehensive case management, referral and victim advocacy services to victims of crimes. The services are intended to help reduce the trauma associated with crime victimization and to facilitate crisis stabilization and recovery. All services are available to victims of crime and their significant others.
Phone: (904) 630-6300
The role of the State Attorney's Office is to protect the innocent, to prosecute crimes, and to promote the safety and well-being of the public, while seeking out justice. to serve as an advocate for the rights of all victims.
Phone: (321) 617-7510
We welcome primary or secondary victims to call our office 904.630.6300 any weekday between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., to schedule an appointment to see an Advocate. Advocates can offer services, referral to other agencies, VOCA or financial assistance.
We assist victims of sexual assault, domestic violence, homicide and other violent crimes through crisis response, advocacy, therapy and community awareness.
We also provide...
- After hour emergency restraining orders
- Assistance with filing state victim compensation forms
- Advocacy in civil and criminal proceedings
- Accompaniment during medical and investigative procedures
- Accompaniment to court proceedings and depositions
- Social service, medical, and legal referrals
Phone: (561) 355-2418