Delaware County District Attorney's Office

If you or a family member are the innocent victim of a crime in Pennsylvania, or are hurt trying to apprehend a suspected criminal, you may be eligible for compensation from the Crime Victim's Compensation Fund. The Crime Victim's Compensation Fund is separate from the restitution that is allowed by state criminal statute.

For those who qualify, the Compensation Fund may reimburse for the following:
Medical Expenses
Loss of Earnings
Loss of Support (in homicide cases)
Stolen Cash Benefit (Social Security, Retirement, Pension)
Funeral Expenses



Phone: 610-891-4227


Replacement of cash that has been stolen or defrauded from the victim.
Payment of hospital bills, doctor and or dentist bills, physical therapy charges, medications, and ambulance bills.
Payment to repair or the replacement of eyeglasses or other corrective lenses, hearing aids, canes, walkers, and dental devices either stolen or damaged as a result of the crime.
Payment for home nursing care (including personal hygiene) and services provided by someone who replaces services the victim normally provided himself/herself, but cannot due to the crime.



Phone: (717) 783-1550

Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence

The mission of the Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence is to eliminate personal and institutional violence against women through programs providing support and safety to battered women, direct services, public information and education, systems advocacy and social change activities. The members of PCADV work toward this goal through supportive, cooperative practices in all aspects of our individual programs and collective efforts.



Phone: 717-545-6400 

Victims Compensation Assistance Program

CVC assists clients in applying for Crime Victims Compensation. This page contains general information on the Victims Compensation Assistance Program (VCAP). For more detailed information, to obtain Crime Victims Compensation Forms and/or for assistance in filing Crime Victims Compensation call one of CVC’s 24-hour hotlines, 610-692-7420 or 610-692-7273.
VCAP, administered by Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency (PCCD), helps victims and their families ease the financial burdens they may face as a result of a crime. Although compensation will not erase the fact that the crime has occurred, it can help victims to begin the healing and recovery process. There may be factors other than those listed below that may determine whether a crime victim may qualify for compensation.



Phone: 610-692-1926


National Resources


    This site is for locating state resources for "An Abuse, Rape and Domestic Violence Aid and Resource Collection" organization. Email them at .

  • Victim Information and Notification Everyday

    VINELink is the online version of VINE, the National Victim Notification Network. This is a 24-hour service.

  • Parents of Murdered Children

    To Provide support and assistance to all survivors of homicide victims while working to create a world free of murder.

  • National Organization for Victim Assistance

    A private, non-profit, 501(c)(3) national organization committed to the recognition and implementation of victim rights and services.

  • National Human Trafficking Hotline

    The National Hotline is a national, 24-hour call center that responds to cases of human trafficking. Human trafficking is defined as a situation in which an individual is compelled to work or engage in commercial sex through the use of force, fraud, or coercion.


    • 888-373-888